BrooklynLeigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything you need to know...

Go down

Everything you need to know... Empty Everything you need to know...

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:44 pm

My name is Brooklyn Leigh. I have blonde hair, my eyes change colors, I'm relatively short to most people. I am a gymnast and as a gymnast though, I have long legs. I could be a supermodel if I wanted to. Gymnastics is my passion. Sometimes, I hate what I have to do but if I ever have to quit, I would be devastated. Some of my favorite things are as follows: gymnastics (duh!), dancing, singing, writing, cooking, eating (LOL), drawing, watching television, and working out. My favorite colors are aquamarine and lilac. I don't look good wearing orange most of the time, but sometimes I can pull it off. I don't go shopping a lot. I'd rather stay at home all day writing a book rather than go out shopping. Unless I had like a billion dollars. But I wouldn't spend it all on me. I'd do a lot with it. I'd help all my family and friends who are in need, and I'd donate some of it. I already have a plan of what I'm going to do if I ever win the lottery. I have a hard time focusing on one thing. I have like a million e-mail accounts. I don't use most of them. I like to talk to people. I'd rather text them or talk to them on IM. Nobody ever really uses IM anymore. Myspace is so stupid now. I have like 3 accounts. I have a really old one that I haven't gotten on in like forever and it got all screwed up, so I made another one and someone phished and hacked into it. I still use it for stuff, but I just made a new one that is only for my besties. I always have a zillion accounts on everything, so I can never keep up with them. I'm kind of a weird kid. I'm a little more advanced thinker than most people. But I do have tons of blonde moments. LOL. I'm kind of like a Sims 2 freak. I could be on that all day and I wouldn't get tired of it. I love watermelon and oranges. I am a big milk and orange juice drinker. Not many people are. I'll eat cereal for every meal. I'm really terrified of snakes. Oh, my favorite candy is twizzlers. If you are ever going to buy me candy, buy me twizzlers. I think that's it for now. Bye!

Admin
Admin

https://brooklynleigh.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum